Home Syphilis Testing
Choose from our range of discreet and confidential, home syphilis testing options for complete peace of mind.
- Hepatitis B
Our most popular home STI test which covers the same infections as tested for by doctors, with online results in 2 to 5 days.
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Simplex Virus I & II
Our most comprehensive home STI test, covering more than a doctor's office, with online results in 2 to 5 days.
What is Syphilis
Syphilis is a chronic bacterial infection by the bacterium Treponema Pallidum and is transmitted through sexual contact. If left undiagnosed and untreated, syphilis can eventually cause damage to the brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones, and joints.
80% of sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic (do not display any symptoms), however, if symptoms do occur, they are likely to present themselves within two weeks of infection. Symptoms of sexually transmitted infections may include:
- Painful urination
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Rash on the genitals and/or anus
- Itching or irritation on the genitals and/or anus
- Unusual lumps or bumps around the genitals and/or anus
- Change in color of the male or female discharge
- Abnormal discharge in terms of smell, consistency or volume
- Strong vaginal odor
- Painful erections
You should wait a minimum of 3 weeks from the time of sexual intercourse before taking your test. Sexually transmitted infections can take a period of time to become detectable, and you should wait to ensure an accurate result.
You should get tested if:
- You have become sexually active
- You have had unprotected sex
- You are experiencing symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease
- You are entering into a new sexual relationship
- You have received a notification from a previous partner that they are infected (STDs can remain dormant for years or take up to three weeks to become detectible.)
How it works
Your test will be delivered to you in discreet packaging, with next day delivery. Order on-the-go without having to visit a doctor's office.
Collect Your Sample
Activate your test and collect your sample in the morning. Return your sample on the same day, using the prepaid shipping label provided.
Review Accurate Results
Once your sample arrives in the laboratory, confidential results will be available from your secure online account within 2 to 5 days.
Get Medical Support
Our dedicated team of nurses are available 24/7 and will call you to explain your results and provide treatment options.
We will deliver highly accredited lab tests directly to your door, with online results in 2 - 5 days. No more physician offices or needing to take time off work.
You control the entire testing process and can manage your test results from a secure online account. No more chasing doctors for your information.
You can take confidence in knowing that your health is being tracked, monitored and improved on an on-going basis with continuous support from our medical team.
Home Syphilis TestingSample Reports
- Standard 6
- Complete 11
More than 340 million new cases of sexually transmitted bacterial and protozoal infections occur worldwide every year.